Skip to content
Underwood Horse Medicine is a topical wound spray for minor and major cuts, punctures, rips and tears of the flesh. Although Underwood Horse Medicine was developed for horses, it's amazing healing properties have been successful on other farm and ranch animals such as dogs, cats, goats, sheep, cattle and even ostriches.
- Helps with your dog or cat's cuts, scrapes, sores, hot spots, rashes, and more
- Provides relief for symptoms of allergies, such as dry, sensitive or itch skin
- Promotes healing process by keeping the wound clean and providing the ideal moisture balance
- Completely safe and non-toxic - can be used on all animal species and is safe if licked or ingested
- Veterinary-recommended for every pet parent to keep on hand for all of your pet’s hot spot and skin care needs
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.