- NO MORE GROCERY STORE TRIPS THIS KIT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED - Kit includes all items you need to apply Underwood Horse Medicine properly. Includes Underwood Horse Medicine, Trigger Sprayer, Baking Powder and air-tight Stainless Steel Shaker
- HORSE MEDICINE - Underwood Horse Medicine - 16 oz bottle used on the wound, resulting in quick healing.
- TRIGGER SPRAYER - Trigger Sprayer (Tolco 320CR) that fits on bottle used to spray the Underwood Horse Medicine on the wound.
- BAKING POWDER - Argo Double Acting Baking Powder 12 oz applied to wound after medicine is applied.
- STAINLESS STEEL SHAKER - Stainless Steel Shaker (RSVP International ST-11) used to apply baking powder after spraying medicine on wound. Air-tight lid included to preserve freshness
This Underwood Horse Medicine kit includes everything you need to apply the medicine per the official instructions. No more running to the store to get baking powder or a trigger sprayer or a powder shaker this kit provides everything you need to spray the medicine on the horse wound as well as apply the required baking powder with a strong stainless-steel shaker which will help your horse recover from injury quickly. Underwood Horse Medicine is a topical wound spray for minor and major cuts, punctures, rips and tears of the flesh. It has been tested and used by breeders of World Champion horses, equine specialist, NCHA Champion, IPRA World Champion, WPRA World Champion APHA Halter World Champion. Although Underwood Horse Medicine was developed for horses, it's amazing healing properties have been successful on other farm and ranch animals such as dogs, cats, goats, sheep, cattle and even ostriches.